Monday, October 29, 2007

We've upgraded!





For thOse of yoU thAt hAvEn't hEaRd the bIg neWs...a litTlE PaUl ARnEseN dreAm caMe tRue whEn we puRchAasEd this beAuTy. The piCs arEn't thAt gReat beCauSe the coVer iS on, aNd it is daRk outSide, but aPpareNtly that iS whAt you gEt wheN you Buy a boAt in OcTobEr!


No wOrRies thoUgh, the tOur Paul gIvEs is eXtremely dEsCriptivE. I cAn cLeaN the houSe, maKe diNneR, and wAtch an epiSode of Gilmore Girls beFore I sAve whOmeveR hE haS inpRisoned in the gAraGe. We can't wait to be on the lake with all of you next year!!


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah I love the new boat, but I have to share with you my stupidity, because when I first looked at your post, I just stared at the first picture thinking, "How in the world did they take a picture of it so high in the air?" Then I realized it wasn't life size. You guys are tricky with the special effects! Way to go on the lettering. I wish I did it more. You make the best homeade doughnuts west of the Mississippi baba!

RaeAnn said...

Um Ashley, that was a picture of a toy boat that Paul got for his birthday last year. Thank you for making sure I never look like the ditsy sister! Please don't tell anyone about my secret doughnut ingredients.

Ashley said...

Don't worry the kasheimokinaka is safe with me!

Kelly Munns said...

raebabeann!!!! i miss you! i am so glad i found ya! come say hello!

Kimberly said...

Hey!! So, why do you sit here and complain about me leaving posts, and then you haven't added a new one in FOREVER?? Hello!? Well, I hope you and Paulie are doing well. I miss you tons, can't wait for Thanksgiving!!

Braydan and Jessica said...

WOw. Big upgrade! :) You guys will have a fun summer (and probably spring and fall or whenever he can get it on the water!) Yes, we'll in Seattle for Christmas. Sad. But are you coming up to Paul's family??? Let us know. We'll party.