Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Get ready for the new season coming early!

Just found out that our favorite reality show is hitting the airwaves early (to fill a spot vacated by some lame-o show (aka NOT the Amazing Race)).

Everyone is invited to our house for the "Race Party" each week. It will start the week of November 4 - and there won't be any commercials!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I will be watching this one for sure, I didn't know when it was starting though so thanks for the heads up!

RaeAnn said...

Who is this Ashley person that keeps tapping into the Arnesen blog? Arnesens only, no blodgetts, I mean harpers allowed!

Ashley said...

What? Come on don't be prejudice, and don't pretend that you don't know me!

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

You want me to shut her down? I can...with the click of a mouse... he he he...

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

I didn't think that Marilyn Manson could enter contests like this...isn't that a parole violation?

Ashley said...

Wow, now let's not get carried away and do something you'll regret like shutting me down mike. I thought my comments were respected and enjoyed by the Arnesen clan! Come on now.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.