Hi everyone! I hate to be the one that brings it up, but it's that time of year again - the time to post your Christmas wish lists! I know you all have been thinking about it for months now, and are ready to post it for everyone to see. I know, you are all thinking (myself included) "But it's not even Thanksgiving yet!" but alas, the great sales are only a week away. So all of you please think about the things that you might like for this year and post your list before Thanksgiving Day (the real one, not the Arnesen one) so people can get their shopping done early this year. I believe the giving list is as follows:
Spathie gives to Amard and Miktoria
Amard gives to Brad and PaulAnn
Brad gives to Lizaron and Kelli
Lizaron gives to Miktoria and Spathie
Miktoria gives to PaulAnn and Amard
PaulAnn gives to Kelli and Brad
Kelli gives to Spathie and Lizaron
MomDad gives to whoever they like this year
Kathie has the cousins giving list, if you could post it on here, that would be great.
Please note: It would be good to have the lists all in one place, so please go to the arnesenfamily.blogspot.com website to post your list. DO NOT JUST REPLY TO THE EMAIL!!!
Please don't chicken out either - I don't want people saying, "Just get me whatever" or "I don't really need or want anything" - while it may be true, it really makes it hard on everyone else who wants to get you something anyway.
I love you all, and look forward to the big celebration this year!
14 comments:
Blender
emergency car kit
wii games: paper mario, super mario smash brothers, and mario galaxy.
Ties
nice shirts for work 18" neck
Backpacking backpack
Sweatshirts for Vix
down pillows
high back office chair
new board games!
maternity clothes, M
driver
boxes of raisen nut bran
wheat grinder
Here's Kelli's list!
-Diploma
-New computer
-shoes
-clothes (church clothes, knee length denim skirt, shirts/sweaters)
-Nice black coat
-Ski clothes
-Piano music (Pop music that actually has piano in it, like Coldplay and stuff. Good church arrangements too)
-DVD's
-Picture frames
-Jewelry
-N64 controllers and fun games.
-A ride on RaePaul's new boat.
I guess Kelli REALLY wants what's on her list. Ok, here's my list so far. Zaron's will be coming shortly...
Liz's wish list:
-Watch (I just lost mine last month :( )
-Purse (LOVE the one I have now, but alas, it is getting worn out)
-Cake decorating kit (nice one)
-Play tickets (anything fun)
-BYU Alumni shirt (size L)
-Overhead storage shelves for garage
-Reader’s Digest subscription
-National Geographic's Adventure magazine subscription (you might want to check with Zaron on this one - I don't know if he wants me dreaming about travel any more than I already do!)
-Fun piano sheet music
-Churchy calendar 2008
Paul's wish list:
Wakeboard helmet
Seahawks tow plug
UW hat or shirt or sweatshirt
sport shorts
Jeans size 34-32
Khaki pants 34-32
bike rack
bike light
RaeAnn wish list:
Gilmore Girls Season Seven
Sweats (w/out elastic on ankle)
Brown boots size 6, (Target or JCPenny)
Black snow pants
Brown Coach wallet
jewelery, earrings, necklaces, bracelet
Denim Skirt or Brown Skirt (size 10)
Blush Brush
Do we sound greedy? Hopefully this gets some ideas going...You know I love anything from Crate & Barrel, Express. Paul loves Wiley's or sports stuff. Peace.
Well it's the end of Thanksgiving weekend... so I almost made it by Thanksgiving. Here's my list:
**Fire extinguisher for my kitchen
**Xbox 360 games: Assassin's Creed, Bee Movie Game, Thrillville: Off the Rails
**Emergency car kit
**Zune 2 car FM transmitter
**Movie passes
**72 hr kit
**Pillows
**DVD's: The Office, X-Men 3, Spider-man 2 and 3, Blades of Glory
**Ski gear: Oakley ski goggles, Face mask, Helmet, Nice gloves
**Sonics tickets
**Nice sweater
Hope that helps!
Brad
For those of you giving "experiences" this year, check out this website for some good deals. www.wastefreeholidays.com
Here is the cousin's giving list for this year:
Christian gives to Max
Gregory to Liam
Justin to Luke
Heather to Kiana
Corban to Gregory
Liam to Justin
Kiana to Corban
Luke to Christian
Max to Heather
Spathie's list for all to see:
Spencer
Ticket to Ride (board game)
canoe
fishing pole
socks - white and black
work/church pants and shirts
Sports Illustrated or Readers Digest
remote control motor boats (Zig Zag Racers, RC
miniwave electric boat 4 pack; Spencer is still
researching what he wants) - any 3-4 boat package with
little buoys
Kathie
pictures of Dad's and Mom's parents for our family
wall (4x6)
wheat grinder
small kitchen scale for dividing bulk meat into equal
amounts
frying pans
bread pans - skinnny so our bread is tall
rolling pins - regular size and a pizza dough size
(wooden so they won't rust like my old one maybe)
wire silverware holder
new potato scrub brush
small bookshelf, light wood color for my piano books
jewelry box
good lotion
gamma seal lids (6-8)
mop
Amard's list...
Amy:
-crepe maker
-outdoor solar powered lights, preferably one that is timed like this:
http://utterlyboring.com/archives/2005/11/22/thats_one_kille.php
You may have seen this before, but it is still worth a once a year watch.
-orek car vacuume (on sale right now for 9.99 I think) You have to go to the Orek store. One of my favorite places...
-a locked mailbox (one that only WE can open, not just a locked one, because then no one could get my mail.)
-music is always good, especially if it is good music
-oh yeah, this is one I really want...Amazing Grace the movie that just was released on dvd. (and have everyone come over to watch it sometime)
-a Hummer key chain
-a license plate holder that says "triathlete" or some tri jewelry. I have a new goal to do a full this year, so maybe if I think it, I will BECOME it. That is what Dr. Phil told me.
Howard:
-peas on earth
-he seriously wants a tutorial on how to mix video on the computer (maybe a program?)
-Mit Romney t-shirt
-he likes to shop, unlike me, so if you give him a gift certificate to Ross or Marshalls, he will really use it to it's full potential, and love going to do the shopping.
He said he would think about it more.
Christian:
-keychain
-xl southpole t-shirt
-xl ezekial t-shirt
-Final fantasy games
Gregory:
-Sensory sock, it is made of lycra, that he can crawl into, it has to be sewn, but it is an easy thing.
-a tracking device
-markers to put in our lock box
-new church folders, if you want to do this, I will tell you how. It is easy, and we could use them every sunday
Justin:
-football game, ncaa football for game cube
-football field goal kicking tee
-football gloves
Heather:
-you guys know better than myself after going through the ads with her!
Nothing huge for her room, we are trying to reduce the inventory there.
-She is going into indoor soccer and modern dance with Howard, so if there is a beautiful, flowy or sparkly thing for her to dance in, she would like that.
-something for learning fun...she is getting better at the reading thing, and very consistent with her homework. She is finding a lot of self esteem there.
Here is Dad's list:
>Shirt
>DVD Movies: Shane; How to Succeed; Back 2 the Future trilogy; South Pacific 60's movie version; Brigadoon; Dang Yankees
>Blank mini DV tapes
>Tie
>Grandchild calendar
>Family Group portraits
>Church books: 3 Against Hitler (book or DVD), Oliver Cowdery - Scribe, Elder, Witness; Investigating the Book of Mormon Witnesses
Question for Paul:
What is a Seahawks tow plug?
What kind of bike light? One for your helmet for mountain biking at night, or one for the bike itself?
Also, sorry your waist size being bigger than you pant size...I remember thinking that would be a sad day. Oh, well, at least you can land a back flip!
Here's mom's list...
Hi Family,
Sorry to be so slow. It seems that every time I went to write my list, something distracted me in the middle. Hope you are not all finished with your shopping!
-Grandma's calendar
-I'd just love to have a treadmill...maybe Craig's list might have one for free. I'm fine with used. On rainy days, I'd enjoy working out in front of the TV or reading a book. It would be nice to have miles and rate, not too big, but whatever you can find is good.
-Shoe shelf for the corner of the dining room. That would help keep floors clean.
-More hard drive for the computer, in hopes that I will inherit it after Dad gets his laptop.
-Hard drive installation on computer...labor & expertise is worth a lot to me
-Christmas sweater...I love it Amy, Howard and kids!
-Glass for bookcase bottom shelf
-Long sleeve T-shirt, not turtleneck but could be mock turtleneck
-star post-it notes
-Tablecloth with no stains
-Light shell (wind breaker) white
-Book by Eyring...Something like how to get close to the spirit, Kelli knows
-White pantyhose for temple
-White socks for workout, not the really low cut
-Help with a journal format for my computer journal
Love from all...Faith in Christ
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Mom
Wouldn't be a Christmas list from mom without pantyhose listed. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive!
Post a Comment