Attn: Mike
RE: Sister-in-law request to remove the UW poll.
You see, everytime I try and look at our family blog I reach varying levels of anxiety thinking back to that dreadful day when the Broncos had no mojo and I had to take on several beer belly ignoramous purple people.
My counselor said I am making tremendous strides; I occasionally fall asleep without having game flash backs, and can even watch football games again in small doses, so please, please...a new poll! How about one with nicknames for the new baby? I haven't heard an official one yet.
Rae
3 comments:
Done--I'm sorry to have caused you so much grief. On the bright side, at least you haven't lost any other games (although it is somewhat debatable that you can call that shootout with Nevada a win...69 to 67? in Quadruple OT?)
Here's hoping that BSU goes undefeated the rest of the way and gets into the prestigious MPC Computers Bowl.
Hey, at least you're going to a bowl. The Huskies, with the hardest schedule hands down in div 1 college football this year, are a measly 2 and 5.
I hope that I am not included in your "beer belly ignoramous purple people" category...
I am glad that you posted, but where are the pictures up the boaT? I need to see it soon.
Post a Comment