Monday, November 27, 2006

Wake Up Jack Premier Date November 30


This Thursday, November 30th is the Premier date for the movie I was cast in. It is only 45 minutes or so, and they are starting at 7p.m. at the Neptune theater in Seattle. I hope you all can come. This is kind of an unique thing that I am pretty sure will not be happening again! I am going to attach the DVD cover, and I look forward to Thursday night. I think Howard and I might get something to eat after, so you are welcome to come with us for that, but the main thing is the actual screening of the film itself. If you don't know where the Neptune theater is in Seattle, let me know and I will try to give you some directions. Thanks!

Love,

Amy

PS It is not rated "R" or anything. The writers/directors are Christian guys!

2 comments:

Mike and Victoria said...

Very exciting!! We'll be there!
Do you know where you are going for dinner afterwards yet?

Lizzie Ann said...

That was fun tonight! You did a great job, Maggie! You're a star!