Tis the Season!!
OK everyone, there are only 20 more days until Christmas so everyone needs to post their wish lists on the blog!! Not that I'm going to change the Arnesen way of waiting until the last minute to buy gifts (considering I don't get out of school until the 21st-lame) but it would be nice to get some ideas on what to get people before then! Love you all and I'm excited for Christmas!
-Kel
2 comments:
Hi everyone!
Here is our wish list...
Pablo--
Tow Plug for Tahoe (metallic Mariners or Seahawks)
Putter and Driver
Shirts, ties, suits
MAX X on DVD
Wakeboard calendar
Wakeboard video
ball pump
Tire Gauge
Gum
Rae--
gym bag (pink?)
Christmas Ornaments
LionHouse Classics Cookbook
Charmed DVD box set
small, classy alarm clock :)
Pink Kitchen Aid Blender (bedbathbeyond)
movies, clothes, books, house decor
Thanks, and I hope we don't sound greedy, we are just trying to get the ideas rolling, because we need some from y'all!
PAUL and RAEANN:
RaeAnn said...
Hi everyone!
Here is our wish list...
Pablo--
Tow Plug for Tahoe (metallic Mariners or Seahawks)
Putter and Driver
Shirts, ties, suits
MAX X on DVD
Wakeboard calendar
Wakeboard video
ball pump
Tire Gauge
Gum
Rae--
gym bag (pink?)
Christmas Ornaments
LionHouse Classics Cookbook
Charmed DVD box set
small, classy alarm clock :)
Pink Kitchen Aid Blender (bedbathbeyond)
movies, clothes, books, house decor
Thanks, and I hope we don't sound greedy, we are just trying to get the ideas rolling, because we need some from y'all!
Post a Comment