Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy b-day RaeAnn


Happy b-day, RaeAnn!

I hope it was fantastic and that you had a fun time. I guess you can go celebrate Boise State's victory over Fresno. I heard a commentator today say "here comes the WAC attack" when referring to BSU. I thought it was kind of funny. :)

By the way, I found out that this guy in our ward goes to a lot of Boise State games. He's alumni, and apparently he has a brother-in-law who is red-shirting for them this year, and another brother-in-law who is the offensive coordinator for the team. Cool, huh? He seems to think that the Boise State uniforms against the smurf turf makes the players invisible. Weird...

Anywho, here's hoping you had a good one.

Love,

Mike, Vix, and Max

1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

Thanks Mikey and fam! It was such a fun birthday, and I feel really blessed to have such sweet in-laws that call and send me birthday surprises. I really do think of you all as family and anxiously await living in your neck of the woods.
Thanks also for the WAC attack shout out...I know it must have been a little difficult downloading the Bronco emblem. If it's any consolation, we didn't move up in the polls this week and it looks like a bowl game against Ohio just might be out of the picture :)
Have a great week and take care of Paulie today.