starter clips from Amy
Here is a peice of raw footage from the film I shot. It was kind of fun, and the director is a pretty talented person. This was the first thing he let us see, and the second one had some editing done to it, and some music added. It still has to be finished, but that gives you a sneak peek...
|
The link below is just to a scene where Jack is going to work for the first time in the movie. We are establishing that he takes the ferry to work and we got some really great footage.
The music is temporary, there are some glitches in the video as well, all that will be fixed, this is just to give you a look at some cool footage we will be using.
The final product of this scene will most likely be shorter as well,
http://www.noplanbentertainment.com/w.u.j.travelscene.mov
I had fun with you all at the reunion. I look forward to next year already. I will let you know as soon as I get whatever deposit we get back. Then I can balance all the books, and get everything finalized.
Thanks to everyone. I ate a little too well last week! I have to get a little more training in next week!
Love you all!
Amy
PS Mike, it was fun to see you, Vicotria, and the baby yesterday. What a beautiful little boy. His coloring was so perfect, and his blonde hair! He must have bleached it out in Chelan!
I like Mike and Vix, and they make a good Mix! Or Max!
1 comment:
Nice acting Amy! When he called you Maggie it completely threw me off, but you pulled it off nicely!
Post a Comment