All of Paul's Pictures
Here is another try at sending my 4 pictures I took at Chelan. Lets get on this and get more pictures out there so we can all see them. I sure did my part in capturing memories. Like I said before, it was extremely hard for me to leave you guys. That was the worse part of the trip. Thanks for a great week Amy and Howard!
Da Bomb breakfast
What's that lame Larson boat doing hangin with the Malibu and Regal?
Theres a shot of the new dad

Da Bomb breakfast
What's that lame Larson boat doing hangin with the Malibu and Regal?
Theres a shot of the new dad
MMMMMM.... French Toast my favorite!!! thanks Liz and Z!
1 comment:
If people can get their pictures to me ASAP, I can put them on CD's for everyone and get one to Paul on my way down to P-town. Thanks for posting your pictures, Paul-I'll post some of mine as soon as I get some decent internet access...
Post a Comment