Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Next Summer: Aug. 6-10

Hi family,

So no one has responded about the reunion next year as far as time frames, so I am going to go ahead and schedule next summer's family reunion for August 6-10, 2007. (My back up dates will be the week following - Aug. 13-17.) If you have a problem with that week, please let me know by Sunday Sept. 10th, otherwise I will assume that you are ok with it. So PLEASE check your calendars, I want to have this all scheduled for us by mid-September.

I'm still figuring out exactly what we are going to be doing, but I am leaning heavily toward Lake Coeur d'Alene. I've heard it's a beautiful lake with good waterskiing. I think it will be nice for us to have a reunion a little closer to Paul and RaeAnn, especially since they have been so generous to bring their boat such a long ways each year. I also think it will hopefully force us to stay the whole time there, so there won't be as much driving back and forth. I also anticipate it being a little cheaper, although I can't say for sure until we have definite plans.

If anyone has any feedback or ideas or changes they want to make, let me know ASAP, I appreciate all your feedback. I had a GREAT time this year... and next year will hopefully be just as good!

2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Hey Brad,
I replied to the email I had but don't know if it went to you or the mystery man who emailed me about your blog. Those dates would be great for Paul and me; no Boise State or Blodgett time conflicts. Lake Couer d 'Alene is beautiful, too. Ooh boy, I'm excited already.
Rae

Lizzie Ann said...

We don't have any conflicts as of now. Sounds like lots of fun!