Thursday, August 17, 2006

PLEASE READ! NEXT SUMMER!

First off, just wanted to thank Amy and Howard for doing a great job on this year's family reunion. I think everyone had a great time and I can't wait to see all the pictures and videos from the trip. The house was great, the weather was perfect, and it was tons of fun. I'm sure Mike is looking forward to putting together the family video again, right?

So I guess I get to take the reigns for next summer... so, I need to get this planned within the next couple of weeks. I was thinking about scheduling it for sometime in August next summer, so if you have any restrictions, you need to let me know RIGHT AWAY! Also, if anyone has any feedback on what they liked/didn't like about this year, let me know so I can take that into consideration for next year (no promises, but I promise to consider it).

I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too. Hats off again to Amy and Howard and the whole McOmber clan!

1 comment:

Barnie said...

Email me with all your ideas, preferences, etc. bradarnesen@hotmail.com