Next summer-please read!!!!!!
OK, so I have been doing some research, and I have found that Moses Lake might be close enough, warm enough, nice enough, and large enough to accomadate. I need everyone to check a website for me. I talked with this lady today about it for some time and she said that they are just opening this place up and that if we are one of the first five to book, we get it for $300 per night. This is a savings of about $50- $100 per night.
I need a response from all of you asap. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I need to send in a deposit in a day or two to reserve it, and it is available the second week of August.
It has a fenced in pool and hot tub, has a three car DEEP garage for boats, cars, etc. It is one minute from the boat launch, and has room for 20- 25...actual beds for that many!
It has parking to one side, and only one neighbor. There are other things to do in town, and it has all the conveniences of home. There is a $150 cleaning fee, and the number of people involved in the cost is still negotiable, but it is looking good since I told them we were non-drinkin, non-smokin mormon kids. (no one better embarass me after stating that...MIKE....PAUL?!? JK)
Check it out and let me know what you think!
Love to all of you!
Amy
http://www.vrbo.com/78926
Let me know if you can't find it, or it won't work, and also, Mike if you could send me another invite to join the group, there is something wrong with the way it was set up before. I always have to sign on in a different way. THX
PS RaeAnn refered me to this one, and we have also checked out several other ones on-line together, so a whooop de whooop for Rae Rae! It has been fun!
6 comments:
Looks good to me Amy-I have no objections! Thanks for researching this Amy and Rae
This is Rae and Paul...The more we thought about moses lake the more it sounded to us like the way to go. I talked to one of my business associates over there and he said it is a wonderful lake and always warm. ALso, Tapps is very close if we decide we want to try something different while we are there. I love the house and pool and room! I am excited that it will be closer for everyone as well. When I looked at it I thought it only slept around twelve in beds, but that shouldn't be a problem--maybe the twenty beds is newer than their posted notes? We call the master!
There is another property on Moses Lake with a huge house that sleeps ten I think. THe house looks really nice and it is on an acre of lake front property. No pool, no hot tub, less beds and space, so I guess we decide which situation will be more conducive to our situation. We are looking forward to whatever. Good points Lizzie.
I'm glad you brought up those issues, Liz. If we decide to go with this house, as wonderful as it is (and it really is wonderful), we will have to figure out how to coordinate boats. Are there boat slips we can rent for a week? I kind of doubt it, but it's a thought. Or maybe we can get both places? Or can we camp on the lawn at the place that's on the lake? (har har har) Just some ideas.
This is the THIRD time I am trying to leave a comment. UGH!
PLEASE respond everybody. Thank you to those who did. I want to get this thing figured out by the end o da month!
Love to you all!
and a happy happy birthday to Paul, Mom and Lizzy!
Love,
Amy
Amy and company,
I checked on that other house with a dock and they said that it is across town from the other listing, so it probably would not be the best to get both because we all want to spend day and night together, right??? She said she would see if the house next door (where we could dock a third boat/jet skit) is available and get back to me. Also, she said it is an acre lot and they have lots of groups that prefer camping and it is very conducive for that. It is VRBO.com listing # 64622. It would be nice to have that pool at the other house, but the trade off for not having to launch several boats several times a day is probably worth it? Just my thoughts/input--trying to give Amy some feedback. Love you guys. On second thought, since we are all going to be so skinny, we could probably sleep 3-4 in a bed? heehee
Post a Comment