From Amy!
Thank you for all the concern about my mouth, everyone. It has been painful, but I will survive, the dentist seems to think I have been dealing with this for some time now. I hope you guys never have to deal with a root canal! And if you do, get antibiotics, because I didn't get them and it became infected, so along came the swelling, pain, headaches, and more pain. What a pain.
Anyway, thank you for a wonderful day of curling! I had so much fun. It was great to get my mind off of my stuff and do something with everyone else.
I just got a new calling! I am doing cub commitee chairperson. Yes, I am a girl being the cub comittee chairperson. And Howard is a boy being the primary chorister. It works!
I was glad to have a converstation with the RS Pres tonight. She said she asked for me to be one of her teachers, but I was already taken. That was kind of nice to hear. She also said that she was concerned with the others I have been asked to work with. She said the bishop's wife had just told her of all the problems she had with this family, and she also had experienced problems. I didn't give any details about the issues we had in the eagle experience, but I just said I can understand where they were coming from. It was good to know that we are not alone in feeling like things were not being handled in a normal, uplifting manner.
I am great with it, though. I figure, I can do what the Lord asks of me. I will do my calling to the best of my ability, and I will make those pack meetings dang fun! It will be great, and I get to work with Bust, which is the greatest part of all. He has been so kind and considerate of me going through this pain, and he is a great blessing to me in my life. WE are going to have a great time. My first meeting is in two days. I will get things rolling with a great start. It is on music. EASY!
Well, I have to teach tomorrow, so I am hoping the antibiotics kick in and the pain medication I just got helps...so until later...
Amy
PS. I love you all dearly!
1 comment:
get your own dang username and password! Just kidding, just dont put any mean stuff on there from me.
Post a Comment