Arnesen Family Blog...News, events, birthdays, weddings, tv shows, acquire, dinners, and other useful information about the Arnesen clan.
After seeing that video, I might get one too. I had no idea it was so cool to own a minivan.
Brad, I was wondering when you were going to realize that. And to think I thought you were the "hip" one of our family. Does Audi make a minivan?
My sister has this whole song and dance memorized. My fav part is I ride an se not an suv
Post a Comment
3 comments:
After seeing that video, I might get one too. I had no idea it was so cool to own a minivan.
Brad, I was wondering when you were going to realize that. And to think I thought you were the "hip" one of our family. Does Audi make a minivan?
My sister has this whole song and dance memorized. My fav part is I ride an se not an suv
Post a Comment