Con-GRAD-ulations Christian!
Just wanted to send out a big congratulations to Christian for being the first grand-kid to graduate from high school and get his associate's degree! And what a good choice he made to follow in his aunts and uncles' footsteps and go to BYU. I'm sure he'll do a fantastic job there!
Seems like just yesterday that I was tossing him around and training him to say "Uncle Brad"... my, how time flies.
I remember that one of his very first words was "light". Very appropriate since he brings so much light to those around him, and he has been diligent in seeking after Light. Light is truth and as he furthers his education he'll become even more enlightened.
So I'll send him off with a quick scripture: "That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day." (D&C 50:24)
Good luck Christian! We are praying for your success.
1 comment:
Sounds like you have had a month full of festivities! You have always seemed so grown up to me, Christian, but WHOA! College? I can't wait to see all that life has in store for you, and all that you have in store for life!!
Post a Comment