Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Hey Soccer Fans!

It's been 4 years since the last World Cup, and we're ready to start the biggest sporting event in the world (after the Olympics). So, let's get some soccer spirit going and fill out our bracket picks for this year's tournament. It promises to be great! I sent an invite to all of you, but if for some reason it didn't get to you, let me know and I will send you another invite. USA looks like they have a good team this year. Can they pull it off? Or will Argentina dominate this year?

2 comments:

Barnie said...

This will be a lot of fun Lizzie. I think that Argentina will not be dominating this year, though. I saw how your Boca Jr team played, and if the lowly Seattle Sounders can beat one of the best Argentinian teams, my guess is that Argentina is going to have a poor showing this year.

Vai Brazil!! Sexta-Campeao!

HandAMcOmber said...

Sorry, I didnt' get the invite... we missed it, but we will be watching!

Amy