Happy Holidays!
Hey all,
Well, Halloween is over, and from looking at all of the stores, Christmas is already here. So, I guess it's time to post the giving list for this year. This is how it breaks down:
Spathie gives to Lizaron and Kelkirk... I mean Kelli :)
Amard gives to Miktoria and Spathie
Brad gives to PaulAnn and Amard
Lizaron gives to Kelli and Brad
Miktoria gives to Spathie and Lizaron
PaulAnn gives to Amard and Miktoria
Kelli gives to Brad and PaulAnn
Dadmom gives to only those they like this year
Cousin list:
McOmbers have: Kiana, Corban, Charlotte, Max (not sure who has who)
Corban gives to Justin
Liam gives to Luke
Charlotte gives to baby P&R
Kiana gives to Heather
Luke gives to Liam
Alyssa gives to Kaitlyn
Max gives to Gregory
Kaitlyn gives to Alyssa
Baby P&R gives to Christian
I'm way excited for Christmas together and the family reunion. It's gonna be a great winter! Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment