Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it! Corban and Liam are great actors! Did I notice some product placement for Lowe's in there? I sure hope they're paying you good money for that! Great job, Thompsons!

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

Ya I cant believe you got Lowes to sponsor this film! Although who wouldnt want to sponsor captain Paul? He is so prepared that when he does lose his eye in a fight he has the patch all ready to go! Nice work Thompsons.

Mike and Victoria said...

Bravo! Encore! Encore!

ARRR! Where can when will the soundtrack be available? I'll pay a bag o' silver to ye.

RaeAnn said...

That was hilarious and impressive. It is hard to pick a favorite part, but I especially love the "10 spaces" on the map. Now they just need to rescue princess Charlotte from wherever she is!

HandAMcOmber said...

We all loved it so much! Great job everyone! It was wonderful from beginning to end. Very creative and entertaining! It looks like maybe someone with really LOOOOOOOONG legs measured the map paces.