Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas lists

*click to make it bigger*


Well, I thought I'd get the ball rolling by posting my Christmas list. Seriously, I'm not that hard to shop for.

Please post your list as soon as possible so we can all get our shopping done early and enjoy the holiday season.

Hope you've all been good this year!




14 comments:

Barnie said...

1. Bluetooth headphones for exercise (like the Motorokr S9)
2. Bluetooth speakers (for desktop)
3. Droid workout exercise armband carrying case
4. Xbox games: Lego Rock Band, Assassin’s Creed II, Avatar, Trivial Pursuit
5. Pictionary Man game
6. Microsoft Xbox points so I can buy new songs for rock band
7. Mixing bowls
8. Coffee table book with great pictures (ideas for subjects: underwater photos, 7 wonders of the world, travel)
9. First Aid Kit
10. Emergency preparedness stuff for a small condo
11. PADI dive log book
12. Sweaters

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

PaulAnn's list includes but is not limited to:

1. Big clock for my office
2. Nice blow up Costco air mattress(the blue one)
3. Space heater
4. Dark Knight or The Proposal DVDS

Jenna Bear-
Baby life jacket

RaeAnn-
1. Black close toed heels
2. Brown close toed flats
3. Jeans

Paul-
1. A football(Kelli knows which one, I also would like a nice nerf-type one)
2. Shoes
3. Basketball shoes
4. Black belt
5. Cheap computer speakers for a second computer(could be a hand me down)
6. Trakker tower camera mount (dont even bother, they are like $250)
7. Anything Dad deems helpful for T-C

Kelli said...

Kelli's Wish List:

-Digital picture frame (black or dark chocolate brown)
-Sleeping bag (a nice, warm, compact one :))
-Camelbak
-Watch with a HR monitor
-Waffle iron (deep, Belgian style)
-George Foreman grill
-Always need new clothes
-Yoga mat
-Willow tree figurines
-Downhill ski boots
-Brown and black belts
-Necklaces/earrings
-A job where I can work during the waking hours of the day. And where I don't have to work holidays. Preferably in the ER (am I being too picky?!)
-Guitar stand
-Guitar chord chart
-Summer weather
-New knees

Mike and Victoria said...

Mom's Christmas list:
Actually I don't really need anything and don't want you to spend a lot of money. Most have families and I'd love to see you make their Christmas exciting. Presents aren't as important as having His presence during this season (saw it at the bookstore).
*Sweater XL
*Entertainment book
*Other clothes
*Dangly earrings (simple and classy)
*Socks: white short everyday socks that go above the ankle
*Garden lights, saw some at McLendons
*Bathroom rug & toilet cover for our bathroom
*Shoes for school 7 1/2-8
*Boots; size 8, need to be wide enough for my feet...many are too narrow...Just plain, nothing fancy.
Books: *3 Cups of Tea, Mortenson
*sequel to lemon pie mystery at bookstore
*Old Testament study guide at bookstore
photo shop? I didn't see it on our computer. (Maybe too much?)
*I'd love a gift certificate for your help in yard sometime

Kelli said...

Here's my list (Spencer):

1. Dry gloves (So I can go waterskiing in winter. Probably needs to be scuba diving gloves.
2. Waterski hat (To keep my head warm)
3. Waterski booties (To keep my feet warm)
4. Noise cancelling headphones
5. Web camera for my laptop.
6. New Hot Tub cover.
7. A couple of fans (for when it gets hot in the summer. The oscillating ones would be nice.)
8. Any date night activities or gift certificates.
9. A good book and/or a good church book.
10. A new TV (our old one just died today.)
11. Tickets to a UW basketball game.
12. M's tickets.
13. Theatre tickets (for a good play, not a lame one.).
14. Dinner gift certificates.
15. Other stuff.

Anonymous said...

We also could use a new outdoor weather sensor for our clock.

A few things I'd like:
* clothes (anything outside of my typical mommy wardrobe) (I could use some classic, simple skirts - jean, khaki, white)
* salad spinner
* crepe maker
* folding chairs (for when we have dinner parties and need more seats)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and a TV for Spencer

Lizzie Ann said...

Here's my list:
~Digital kitchen scale (some of those darn recipes I find on the internet are only listed in weights instead of measures!)
~Bosch cookie paddles
~Paper shredder (just a small one for shredding junk mail like credit card offers, etc.)
~Tickets to Elton John/Billy Joel concert
~Churchy calendar (one about Christ)
~Hand powered grain mill
~Fun piano sheet music
~Entertainment Book
~socks

Kelli said...

Dad:

Grandchildren calendar
Family/individual portraits
Ticket To Ride game -- US Version
UW T-shirt or sweatshirt
Shirt -- long sleeve (L or 16 1/2 X 32-33)
Socks -- crew, dress, light weight (thin)
Books -- John Adams (McCullough), Leap of Faith (Bennett)
Noise Cancelling Headphones (for living room and/or Ipod)

Love you all,

Dad

Barnie said...

Amy's list:

Cheap phone
Wii Music
Piano light
Tiny camera bag
Churro maker

Christian:

Halo: ODST
smiles

Gregory:

Big therapy ball
Hammock
Food

Justin:

UW sweatshirt

Heather:

Clothes
Nail polish

Kelli said...

A churro maker?!

Barnie said...

I think so... I was doing my best to transcribe from a somewhat confusing text message. Since they are just getting back from Cancun I am assuming they must have really liked the churros there.

Amy McOmber said...

Just to clarify... my list was done as we were driving around Cancun...
Brad was kind enough to post the items I texted to him.

piano music,

and if a few wanted to go into it, (which I could help with...) a WII