Sorry to be a party pooper, but I asked at the store I do all my boating at and they said people are getting hurt on those things, and people are going soooooo fast down the lake to try to get them to fly, that they are nearly having accidents, and they are having a hard time getting them off the water. People are also falling off, and landing and getting really hurt. I know, I know, I am such a MOM!
4 comments:
Wow, I was just about to post this exact same link to the blog... you beat me to it!
Looks like you can probably buy this on ebay for about 200-250 dollars...:)
Looks like fun!!
Hmmm...maybe we should think about this one??
click here for an article on injuries related to the tube kiting. It's been banned on lake powell.
Sorry to be a party pooper, but I asked at the store I do all my boating at and they said people are getting hurt on those things, and people are going soooooo fast down the lake to try to get them to fly, that they are nearly having accidents, and they are having a hard time getting them off the water. People are also falling off, and landing and getting really hurt. I know, I know, I am such a MOM!
Amy
Post a Comment