The Long Awaited Chelan Posting!!!!!!!
Ok here is some more information, dates, and plans for the reunion in Chelan:
The food schedule will be as follows:
Monday breakfast: Mom and Dad
Monday lunch: Spathie
Monday dinner: Aimrd
Tuesday breakfast: Brad
Tuesday lunch: Lizaron
Tuesday dinner: Miktoria
Wednesday breakfast: Raul
Wednesday lunch: Kelbi
Wednesday dinner: Mom and Dad
Thursday breakfast: Spathie
Thursday lunch: Aimrd
Thursday dinner: Brad
Friday breakfast: Lizaron
Friday lunch: Miktoria
Friday dinner: Raul
Saturday breakfast: Kelbi
There were 16 meals, and 8 easy groupings, so I made it simple and went right down the list. If you have a preference, and would like to switch with someone, I don't care at all, just let me know so that we can keep a schedule. Please post on the blog what you are planning for a menu so that we don't have Top Ramen all week!
I will post more details later!
Love you all, and look forward to a fun week! Yay!
Love,
Amy
To add to the message: Aimrd are planning to bring: mini pizzas for our dinner, and soup and sandwiches for our lunch on Thursday. Let us know what else people are bringing! THX!
3 comments:
Hi all,
We just got back from the Blodgett reunion at Bear Lake and I am so excited to be with all of you playing on the lake!! We are really missing everyone; it has been since Christmas since we have seen most of y'all.
As far as meals, we are planning on doing lasagna for our dinner and would like to switch for Monday night if that's OK with mom and dad. We are leaving on friday so Paul can work Saturday the 12th. Hope you both had fun in Nauvoo. Love, RaeAnn
Zaron, Corban, Milo, and I will be making Bagel Sandwiches for our lunch and French Toast and sausage for our breakfast.
How about everyone else?!?!?!
OK, for my lunch I'm going to make chicken salad with bread/rolls. And for all you non-green food eaters out there (Spence) I'll bring some chili along, too. And for my breakfast on saturday morning, I'm just going to bring some sort of breakfast bars so that we can finish eating all our leftovers and not make a big mess right before we leave. I'm assuming that we're all bringing our own snacks, drinks and water, correct?
Post a Comment