Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Congrats Kelli!!!


Through hard work and dilligence and copying off of her neighbor's papers/tests/quizzes, Kelli has successfully been admitted into the BYU Nursing Program.

Kelli, you are awesome!! Congratulations!!

PS - Just kidding on the copying part. We all know how hard you worked to achieve this.

PPS - Folks, don't forget about Christian's eagle project tonight, and don't forget to vote!!

PPPS - Picture is of our young Kelli, burning the midnight oil...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks Mike and everyone. I'm really excited, and a little nervous at the same time. I guess the hard work has paid off, just in time for more hard work for the next 2 1/2 years. I will be burning the midnight oil again tonight for a Humanities test tomorrow, which I'm not so excited about. Just one more month this semester, then I get into the good stuff :).

On another note, I feel as though there's a lot of me on this blog...I want to hear what everyone is up to!

Christian, I heard your Eagle project was awesome. I so wish I could have been there, but I'm excited to see the video of it. I'm so proud of you. We'll have to kick it when I come home for Thanksgiving, so I can cream you at DDR ;).

Much love to everyone! Thanks again! Have a fantastic day!

Kelli

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

What's DDR?

Kelli said...

Dance Dance Revolution, of course! I'm going to cream Christian.

Christian, I read the article about your Eagle online. Pretty sweet. That's awesome!