Saturday, October 15, 2005

True Blue...


So, this is the real meaning of "True blue, through and through"! Me and some friends went and played True Blue Football yesterday for homecoming. Pretty fun. So, no real big news, I just kind of wanted to try out posting pictures on here! I'm still trying to get some of this blue off! I miss all you guys, but it's been fun seeing everyone when they come down for weekends and stuff. I'm excited for thanksgiving, and Christmas is going to be freaking awesome! I'm way excited.

5 comments:

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

Kelli!!! You're all blue!!! I guess you're just so sad because you miss all of us so much, huh?

We're looking forward to Christmas too, so we can see you again.

Kelli said...

Yes, I definitely am blue because I miss you guys. When are you and Vix leaving for Cali? I'm coming home Monday night, so I might be able to see you on Tuesday if you don't leave until then. Let me know, maybe we can get a couple licks of Myst in, too.

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

Sure. I don't think we'll be able to leave until wed. night.

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

Kells I am jealous because we dont have a camara that can do that. Keep putting picture on though, we love to see them. That goes for everyone eh.

Kelli said...

Yeah, I want to see pictures of everyone too!