Christmas Time is coming!
I think EVERYONE needs to post their Christmas lists here ASAP for those of us who are trying to get shopping done early. Not that I am... but if someone were, it would be nice to have it all up! I guess I will have mine ready to post soon, then everyone can buy me lots of presents.
9 comments:
I agree Brad. If everyone leaves a comment on this post with their wishes, that would work out really well!!
Alright dudes, enough talk about it, lets see some xmas wish lists. Here is our list:
*boat stuff, we would especially appreciate a neoprene life jacket if you can find a good cheap one for men(large or x-large to fit me).
*colored shirts and ties for me for work prefferably non-wrinkle.
*RaeRae likes anything from express or pottery barn. Clothes too. She's fine with nothing because she gets stuff from her family.
*an edited video and picture cd of lake roosevelt.
*I would like a baseball mit or a basketball.
Well, this is a start, if I can think of anything else I will post it. Let's get rockin'!
Just thought of some more stuff.
*A black belt
*A calander of something cool, prefferably a wakeboarding calander
calendar that is
OK, here's mine...
-Jewelry Box, big enough to hang necklaces in (They've got some good ones at reasonable prices at Target.com)
-shoes!! (black casual, dark brown casual, brown dressy...)
-clothes
-plain knee length black skirt
-Watch with a second hand so I can take all of your pulses :)
-cheap earrings
-Lake roosevelt pictures and video
-piano music (Jim Brickman, Josh Groban, good church music)
-BYU hooded sweatshirt
OK, lets see everyone else's now! I am so rediculously excited for Christmas this year and seeing everyone. Love you all!
Listening to Sounds of the Sabbath today :), and I would like the From Cumorah's Hill soundtrack as well. I always forget to ask for it!
1. collar shirts XL 17 1/2", all colors
2. Tennis shoes size 10
3. A food processor that slices, dices, shreds, chops. it is important that it does all of these things so we can eat healthy without my hand cramping.
4. Any purchase of activity. Our entertainment is about to be thrown into that food processor 10 times over.
5. Bed Sheets
OK, at long last, here is my list:
salad shooter
clean burning duraflame type fire logs
fireplace poker/shovel/sweeper set
welcome mat
brazilian vases or art
decorative boxes from costco home
3 wicker baskets for laundry
pizza round
2 matching basic black end tables
2 matching amber shaded table lamps
chrome door hinges for jeep
OK at long last...here is the list from the McOmbers! (I hear cheers from the audience)
Amy: music, easy guitar chord stuff, or piano, time to help with a few things around here. 2 hours maybe (gift certificate type and I would really like this!) cheap jewelry, Hummer 1
Howard: Babs Striesand cd at Target
Christian: techno CD, can be burned, The Who (you know the one that goes...biew, biew, biew...he heard it at a friends' house and thought it was pretty cool.) He said that is it, "music is pretty much my life right now." IPOD or smaller version of it. (he doesn't need the huge, latest and greatest. a used one would be fine) I added that...Christian just said "woah! Mom! Don't make me look greedy in front of my uncles!" (dang, I am blessed)
Gregory: sweats from a thrift store or anywhere! He needs loads of these, I got him several pair, but he needs more...shirts of any kind. T-shirts that are comfy. Goldfish, microwave popcorn, coloring stuff (he LOVES this right now!!!!!!!!) crayons, coloring books, markers.
Justin: xbox (used one would be fine) star wars game, star wars revenge of the syth, (new game) Narnia books
Heather: make-up (she is standing right here, I don't really want the real stuff, but something shiny and CLEAR would be great.) Belle dress, Jasmine dress, or other dress. Skirts, she LOVES skirts right now. Wears them CONSTANTLY!! Purple and pink are her favorite colors. Play cooking things, I saw a little oven at Fred Meyer yesterday that I debated on, then she came up with this with me on the computer, darn it!
Post a Comment