Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks Mike, Spencer, Brad, and Kelli!!

I wanted to show you guys what you got me for my birthday. I got this GPS for the Audi that I bought with the Amazon money that Mike, Spencer, Brad, and Kelli gave me for the Bday. I also got great gifts from everybody else but you already saw those when you bought them. Thanks guys, you rock!






Oh and here is a picture of the Audi that we got. Looks just like Brads only different color. Now Spence needs to buy an Audi also as we make the transition from Jeeps!





3 comments:

Barnie said...

That looks pretty sweet Paul. Good taste in cars by the way. So how does it attach to the dash? Is it bolted on or is one of those sticker things?

Kelli said...

Dang...wish I could have an Audi...:)

Mike and Victoria said...

You can't have an Audi, Kelli, you have to get a jeep first so you can make the rightful transition. Love the car guys!