Arches, Arches, everywhere!


So, per request of Dad an
d to add some character to our little family blog, here are some pictures from my trip to Moab last weekend. I went down to Arches Nat'l Park with some old roommates and Kirk for an overnight trip, and we had a blast! They don't call it "Arches" park for nothing :) The weather was awesome, it was so nice to be back in 80 degree weather! Alright, lets see some pics from some other members of the family!

d to add some character to our little family blog, here are some pictures from my trip to Moab last weekend. I went down to Arches Nat'l Park with some old roommates and Kirk for an overnight trip, and we had a blast! They don't call it "Arches" park for nothing :) The weather was awesome, it was so nice to be back in 80 degree weather! Alright, lets see some pics from some other members of the family!


3 comments:
oh my goodness...your boyfriend is like soo totally hot. Am I getting to meet him at Thanksgiving? Thanks for posting Kelli and Lizzie!
Looks like a fun trip! And great weather too. Thanks for sharing!
Hey Rae! Uumm...you might get to see him when he drops me off at your house on the Sunday after thanksgiving? I'm going to his family the day after Turkey Day since I work on Thanksgiving :( And he's dropping me off at your place when he drives back down to Utard for school.
Post a Comment