Saturday, May 27, 2006

PLEASE READ! LK CHELAN

I have to pay the rest of the bill for the house asap. Please send me a check as soon as you can. Paul and RaeAnne have been asking me about this for months, and I have finally responded, so if it is difficult to pay right away, let me know, and do what you can now. I have to pay the bill in a check in the next couple of days, so it would be great to get at least most of it. I have an investment I am doing that will take up most of my available cash at the moment.

So, here is the cost breakdown...

The house cost is $4865.

If I take in $275 per person that is over 8 years old, that comes to $4675.

If I take in $137.50 for children under 8 years old, that comes to $412. 50.

The total is $5087.50.

Minus the cost of the house, that leaves us $222.50 for odd expenses. I am working on the wave runner, so if anyone knows of something, please let me know. I plan to just pay for my gas, but we can reimburse others and take it out of the above fund.

I will also see if later, we might add a bit for the wave runner. I know it is a priority, but I also think we should keep the cost down as well.

I need to pay this bill, so please get back to me with it as soon as you can, and my sincere apologies to Paul and RaeAnne for not following through with this until now. I wanted to figure out the wave runner, and I have a few contacts, but this cost seems to be a bit higher, and I don't want it to be too much for anyone.

On a more positive note, I went to Lake Chelan a couple of weeks ago, and the town is very cute, with a lot of options for things to do around town. I had a great time for one day, and it will be even better being with all of you. I love you all!!!!

Love,

Amy

PS I am checking to see if we get the security deposit back, or if that is just a down payment. If we get it back, and that is above and beyond the cost, then the wave runner will be paid for without a problem.

PPS There are taxes of $380 and a cleaning fee of $150 and that is why the cost is more than I had originally shared.

No comments: