Thursday, February 09, 2006

summer 96, take a look!

Look at www.lakechelanvacationrentals.com . Click on the Markow Lake Home located on Lakeshore road. It was not my first choice, and we are pushing the numbers, so we need to be really nice, and stay a bit low-key! That being said, I still like it, and I think it should be a lot of fun. So, I am glad to know that everyone CAN make it on the 2nd week of August, that being the 6- 12 of August.

Let me know what you think, but if you think bad thoughts, just keep them to yourselves. Just kiddin. I was trying to work fast, and I wanted to see about another week because I really wanted this other place, but we needed to stay with the first week we chose. When seven more years pass by, I will look right after we get home from our destination for the following year!

I put a deposit of $500 down, and the rest is due 90 days before we check in. I will let you know of the particulars, as I know about rental of a seadoo for the week, and exactly how to divide up the money. I should know all of these details shortly after I return from my trip.

I was wondering if I could get a deposit from all of you to get it started. I am asking for $75 from mom and dad, Spathie, Brad, Lizaron, and $35 from Miktoria, Raul, and Kelli. That gets us pretty close. I will just do the other $95 to start. This will obviously be taken off of the total per person cost for the event. We will be sharing the food costs as well. There are really more days at this house, so there will be a few more meals to share. Details will follow...

Love you all! Amy

4 comments:

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

I think it looks great, Aim!! Good find, and looks like it meets everyone's requirements!! might be fun to take up 9 holes of golf one of those days, eh?

For those who haven't seen it and want a direct link...

Link straight there

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

Also, check out the photo gallery, everyone! Again, nice work aim!!

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

BTW...Summer 96? Are you trying to make me feel old? that was the summer that I graduated from High School...Man, it's my ten year this year...scary!!

Amy McOmber said...

Mike, thanks for your nice comments. Sorry about the '96. I guess I am stuck in the past!