Sunday, February 05, 2006

Behbeh!!!


Official congratulations to Mike and Vix on their pregnancy!!! We love you guys and are so excited for you! I found a book that you might want to invest in, Mike...just kidding! But seriously...;o)

We love you, Miktoria!

2 comments:

Barnie said...

Now the race begins on who can come up with the name... any votes for Genghis? I think that could work for either a boy or a girl.

Mike and Victoria said...

Brad... I love traditional names but I think your taking it too far.

Plus to tell you kid that your namesake is a well known conqueror who believed that "the greatest accomplishment among men is to bring his enemies before him, take their possessions, and leave them bewildered in tears." is probably not the most uplifting.

That's alright, we will make sure to save that name for your kids... preferably a girl.