Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Not a whole lot to report, and even less time! 


I had the opportunity to go to the temple today! To make things better, the new senior couple from Redmond Washington (the Woods) came with us! A lot of fun and very spiritual.

I love you all!

A little note I will add (from Mom)  This is a couple we have known for a long time, they have just been called to serve in Justin's mission.  They are wonderful people, with an autistic grandson, and they have worked so hard to bring peace and joy to their grandson and their family.  They were wishing they could help more, but they lived very far away so they came to watch Gregory one night to give us a break.  They are very good people, and we are so glad they were able to spend the day with Justin at the temple.  We love them dearly.

No comments: