Brother Blodgett
Do you know that's what Paul still calls my dad? Pretty funny, especially when he is praying for him and my dad is next to him.
Anyway, I wanted to express a genuine and huge thank you to you guys for the beautiful flowers you sent him. My siblings think I am trying to be his favorite, but I told them you arranged that all on your own. Seriously, I started crying when I heard that Mike got that together. My dad said that they were delivered minutes after he got home, and he was greatly touched.
I enjoyed looking at them all weekend. They smelled great and were a reminder of what great people you are.
I meant to get a picture all weekend and kept forgetting but they were so pretty.
My dad is doing well. He is so healthy that we are all still shocked. The doctors asked him to cut out all butter, increase his fresh fish, and drink a glass of red wine each night, which I think he will skip. He is somewhat discouraged that this even happened since he already tries so hard to be healthy. I am just glad it was mild, and still can't let it sink in.
Love you guys. You are a constant support. Thank you so much.
1 comment:
RaeAnn, so glad and HAPPY to hear he is doing so well! We all hope and pray for a speedy recovery for him. And wish him luck with the fresh fish...I for one, would have a difficult time with that one. Poor Nemo... ;)
Post a Comment