Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Giving List

 
Here's the rundown on the giving list for this year.
 
S&K give to K and L&Z
A&H give to S&K and M&V
B gives to A&H and P&R
L&Z give to B and K
M&V give to L&Z and S&K
P&R give to M&V and A&H
K gives to P&R and B
 
Can't wait to see you all on Thanksgiving!  Love to you all!

9 comments:

Kelli said...

I like the Hello Kitty touch this year, Lizzie! K, everyone, let's see some lists!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Victoria said...

*Jar grabber
*Lid lifter
*Jar funnel
*A food mill or kitchen aid sieve/grinder
*Water bath canner
*Dehydrator
*Futon mattress cover
*Basic white dinnerware (no mugs) and/or serving dishes
*&Board/card games: Qwirkle, Rory’s Story Cubes, Rush Hour, Dominion, the laser game, Carcassonne, 7 wonders, reverse charades, checkers, chess, wits and
wagers family
*Audiobooks
*Console table. I need one to go behind the couch so I can put some decorations on it.
*Yoga mat with carrier

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

Paul & RaeAnn-

Seattle experiences


RaeAnn-

Black yoga straight leg pants size M
Kitchen rug for sink


Paul-

LED Headlamp
Snow Boots
Used long wetsuit size Large
Light jacket like dads blue $ grey

Kelli said...

Kelli's list:

Insanity workout dvds
Money to go toward a new camera
Amazon gift card to buy music
A good book to read
Ski poles
Ski pass
Clothes
Anything else you think I might like

Barnie said...

· Backpack for school that I can use for photography/travel/day-hiking after I finish school. This OR this would be perfect.
· Movie tickets - lots of good movies coming up that I want to see (The Hobbit, Les Miz, Oz the Great and Powerful).
· Small World board game by Days of Wonder (makers of Ticket to Ride).
· Xbox games: LEGO Lord of the Rings, Dance Central 3. (Used is fine if available, but only if it comes with case and cover art!)
· Brown argyle v-neck sweater like this.
· BBQ tools.
· Scott Pilgrim graphic novel (just volume 1 - I've heard good reviews, but I want to read the first volume and then decide if I want to continue on with the series).
· Amazon gift certificates to help me save up for a nice camera someday.
· Foldable portable headphones. Something like this would probably do the trick.

Kelli said...

OK, I thought of a couple other things...

-messenger bag. Not huge, but not tiny. Smaller than laptop size. Neutralish colors that I can use as an everyday purse. Can be sporty looking or granola-y looking. Not leather. :)
-New cute, dressy coat, not blue or black.
-Casual everyday shoes. I'm trying to get away from wearing my black skater shoes all the time (especially since I don't skate). But I have no idea what I want. Just shoes that go with everything.
-I always like running jackets.
-I could use some new black dress pants.
-Personal training sessions at my gym, LA fitness.

Lizzie Ann said...

Here is our list. We like surprises too. Especially Zaron (because he generally dislikes getting clothes as gifts, but that's all he can think of)

*Churchy calendar
*Entertainment Book
*Square, flat skillet (stovetop griddle) nonstick
*Nice set of flatware (nice, heavy duty stuff)
*Set of hard plastic cups for drinking (not kid size) - yes, we are just super high class!
*stainless handled black cooking spoon without slots. (like these, but I don't really need the rest, just the one spoon http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50137581/)
*sheet set california king
*computer printer
*nice kitchen towels and washcloths
*Date night experiences

*Wallet (nice and thin)
*garments
*ties
*sunglasses
*cargo pants
*used kinect for hacking
*low cut socks size 10-12

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

Thought of some more...

Wii U (just kidding. Please don't. way too much, and I'm not ready to commit to that yet. :)

A really great quality basketball.
Help building boxes or putting in fencing?