Halloween is over... so....
Looks like it's time to send out the annual Christmas giving list! Here is what I have for this year:
S&K give to P&R and B
A&H give to K and L&Z
B gives to S&K and M&V
L&Z give to A&H and P&R
M&V give to B and K
P&R give to L&Z and S&K
K gives to M&V and A&H
Can't believe the holidays are upon us already! I love it! And I love you all!

5 comments:
Paul's Wishlist:
Leaf Blower
Bush Trimmer
Headlamp
Ear Buds
White Socks that go just above ankle
Snow Boots that cover calf
Space Heater
Pat Tillman Documentary
3 wheeled push golf cart(used)
Golf Shoes
Used Wake Skate(don't spend more than $20 cause I'm not sure I'll like it)
RaeAnn's List
Crockpot
BSU Fleece jacket
Black knee high boots size 6-1/2
Black heels closed toed
Gas ceramic fondue pot
Jenna's List
Children's songs CD
Toys (Cars)
Church activities during sac meet
Plastic dishes for every day use
Bamboo Capture Tablet (Can be found here for $86)
Camera tripod starter kit (similar to this)
Xbox Games:
• Kinect Sports 2
• Dance Central 2
• Batman Arkham City
Toaster (stainless steel to match my kitchen)
Ankle Socks (white, with ridge above heel – like these)
Green Lantern Reboot comic books (#1-6 are now available)
Sweater (size L)
Black zip-up hoody
All the standard gift ideas are fantastic.
jewelry, games (the new Zelda game for the wii) , books, clothes, activities, etc.
church music arrangements for piano
shoes: women's size8
men's size 10 (Mike needs rubber boots)
air popcorn popper
12 qt. stock pot
canning supplies, equipment that will make canning applesauce easy
We would love help with getting our projects done both in labor and cost.
help painting our living room and/or pitching in money for the paint
help planting our orchard and/or buying trees, berry bushes, or vines
Any fun decor for our home inside or outside
a glider for the nursery. Used is great.
Books for Mike to listen to on the bus on his Android
-GPS
-Closed toe church shoes-not brown or black-size 9
-Brown tall boots-size 9
-Some rain boots-you guessed it…size 9
-I always love a new cute coat-S or M depending on where you buy it. Just use your judgment
-And I always need new cute clothes.
-Earrings
-Ski boots (or gift certificate to contribute to some)
-Ski buddy
-Duets II album-Tony Bennett
-88-Key digital piano with pedals
-Guitar lessons
-Spanish lessons
-Day shift
-A trip to somewhere warm
-Anything sporty for running or sports stuff-generally a size M
-Entry fee to a spring triathlon, marathon, Warrior Dash, or Ragnar
-A light for my bike
-Dumbells-5 lbs to 20 lbs
-Gift certificate for a massage
-Good piano/flute music
-License plate holders-I’m thinking either BYU Alumni, Hibiscus flowers, turtles or palm trees
-USB to HDMI converter cable for my computer. Or something similar that will allow me to watch stuff from my computer on my TV. I don’t have an HDMI port on my computer.
-Easy, healthy recipes for cooking
Lemon Zester - a really nice one
Churchy calendar
Entertainment Book
BBQ cover
Strainer (I would like to replace my old one that is flat and fits over ½ the pot, but anything that collapses and is easy to store is ok)
Indoor/outdoor thermometer for kids like these
http://www.amazon.com/Ambient-Weather-WS-0211-Wireless-Thermometer/dp/B0056C0AZW
http://www.windandweather.com/product.asp?pcode=2020&cm%5Fmmc=Tagged%2D%5F%2DNA%2D%5F%2DNA%2D%5F%2DNA&cm%5Flm=&mr%3AreferralID=NA&mr%3AtrackingCode=NA&mid=&jb=&u=&l=&j=&e=&r=frooglefeed&p=2020
New kitchen counters
Hair cutting clippers and small finisher too
Flat iron - nice one
Manual can opener that actually works and will stay working (maybe something from Macy's?)
Anything fun!
Post a Comment