Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Earth Day...

from the family "tree hugger". Get outdoors and do something good for the earth tomorrow! Here's a little something to get you ready and excited!

2 comments:

Mike and Victoria said...

What are you going to do for earth day? Make a recycled wind chime, plant a tree or visit Newcastle's celebration? We might need to find creative ways to use our trash since Waste Management decided to go on strike.

HandAMcOmber said...

I love that song. Christian sings it very well. We do guitar/piano with him on that one. It is a great song. I can't wait to show it to him. As for Earth day, we planted three bowls from the Camelot Club to the school, and one of the special needs kids has the job of watering them so they won't die. Justin did such a great job working with them the other day! I have plans for my garden, and have already started my hanging baskets. I filled my "green" Hummer full of plants and potting soil. It is so great to have a plan and get out there and get it going! We now have electricity in the play house and lights, so I should be able to finish up the caulking and start painting by later this week. It's almost time for a slumber party with the older cousins! Yay!