Make your picks now!
You all should have gotten an invite to the annual Arnie's Army March Madness Tournament Bracket by now! And both our beloved Washington Huskies and (most of) our alma mater BYU Cougars are in it to win it this year!
If you didn't get an invite, let me (Brad) know and I'll get you an invite right away.
This year... the winner gets a bunch of Seattle's Chocolates!
Here is our Group Homepage:
http://arniesarmy.mayhem.cbssports.com/
Password: arnesen7
After you sign in, you can enter your bracket picks via the "Brackets" tab.
Enter your picks before the championship begins on Thursday, March 18.
Don't wait until the last minute to submit your bracket picks - get them in EARLY - Set a reminder, tie a string around your finger - whatever it takes!
IMPORTATANT DATES:
March 18 & 19 |Round 1
March 20 & 21 | Round 1
March 25 & 26 | NCAA Sweet 16
March 27 & 28 | Elite Eight
April 3 | Final Four
April 5 | National Championship

8 comments:
Hmmm... chocolates, huh? Apparently based on my past performances you have already counted me out of contention for the win. While it is probably a good assumption, should I be offended by that? :)
Probably not, Lizzie-my guess is that Brad is trying to get rid of the giant box of Seattle chocolates in his apartment...
Are the chocolates left over from your olympics party? I could use some more cupcakes with flags in them. I will give everyone a hint: BYU chokes every year in the first round or second. Bring it!
Awesome. I love your style, B-Diddles. Naming it "Arnie's Army"...that was one of my nick names in high school, and I've been using that tag for nearly all my fantasy football / college bowl / ncaa brackets since then. Even stamped it on my wallet with the leather stamper when I worked at the "hive". Does that mean you're putting me as the front runner to win? Perrrrrfect...oh, and I don't mind the chocolates. Haha!!
By the way, Paul, BYU is not the same as year's past. They are good. They have a guard who has dropped two 40+ point games, and a solid center. Good shooting team. They should make it past the first round this time!! (I hope)
Also, exactly what place did BSU finish in in the WEAK...oops, I mean WAC? Oh, second to last...bummer. :)
Mike, what happened to BYU and what did I say would happen to BYU? I cheer for BYU but I am smart enought to know they choke every year. They made it to the second round like I thought.
Even though I am the most humble Arnesen, I am pretty sure I am going to win it this year. I am only missing three of the sweet 16 right now.
All I said was that BYU should make it past the first round. Didn't talk about the second. If you check out my bracket, I didn't pick them to get past K-State. K-State is a good team. BYU came out firing, but once K-State started applying their full-court press, BYU looked flustered.
Couldn't watch the second half, as I had to go to another function. Was it at least a decent second half??
Wish you luck, Paul. You very well could be best positioned to win at this point. I think you do have the best possible score left...hope you enjoy those chocolates!! :)
Well I got jacked by Maryland. I think you have a better chance of winning now Mitch.
Well, Mike and Victoria (or should I say Barack?) are in the lead. I think my only chance is a Blue Devils win. Nice to see the Huskies in the sweet 16, though!
PS - Paul, when is BSU going to start working on their basketball program? Or are they just having a hard time finding blue hardwood?
Post a Comment