Liz and Mom are the Bomb!
Since I cant let go of the days of my public schooling and best sporting years I have been holding on to and occasionally wearing my old sweatshirts and shirts. Apparentally they are getting a little old and they are not in style anymore. So RaeAnn and I figured that Mom and Liz would love the opportunity to keep their craft skills sharp and asked if they would make a blanket out of these shrines. After many days and many hours of laboring in the sweat shop down in moms basement, this is the work of love that they created.
It folds up into a pillow just in case someone from the ward comes by so they dont have to see the "Messengers of Death" square.
Thanks again Liz and Mom! It turned out perfect!
1 comment:
yes, it is quite comfy and cozy, as I have figured out in the brief moments when I snuck it away from pablo.
Post a Comment