Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom, Liz and Paul!


Couldn't figure out why I was having cravings for Denny's today, but then I remembered it's Mom, Liz and Paul's birthday! For all the free meals we got from Denny's, we probably owe them money.

Mom - You have been such a great example to me. You have done a fantastic job of creating an environment where us kids could learn Gospel principles and grow up in a safe and healthy place. You are an amazing teacher both in and (more importantly) out of the classroom and it's no surprise that all the women in the ward respect you so much! I am so glad that you are in such good health and that you are my mom.

Liz - You are so grounded and level-headed, it's no wonder everyone always comes to you for advice. I love being with your family - your kids are so awesome! - and doing our "24" nights. I can't imagine having a better "twin" sister.

Paul - I miss having you around to go 4x'ing and wakeboarding. You and RaeAnn are so much fun. I'll always cherish the times we spent together working on the Jeep (part of the reason why I can't bring myself to sell it!). Move back soon!

2 comments:

Lizzie Ann said...

Thanks Brad. This is my favorite Arnesen Blog post yet! :) Speaking of 24, we have some serious catching up to do - and we still haven't even finished the race yet!

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

Dude man. I just saw this today, I guess I am not getting the updates on my email anymore. Thanks for the nice words, I am glad you still like me even though I havent lived there in so long. Dont sell the Jeep, it would kill me too, those were the best of times. You are the man Brad.
-Paul