Lime Stuff
I have a lot of extra Lime swag that I need to get rid of thanks to the collapse of my most recent employer. I don't know if anyone is interested or not, but I have tons of pens, 4x6 sticky notepads, folders, keychains, and squishy limes. It all has the attached Lime logo on it. If no one wants them, I will just throw them all away (or maybe give them to you as Christmas gifts). Just let me know within the next couple days if you want some or all of it.
And remember:
When you work for a company called Lime,
You know it's just a matter of time,
before you find yourself sitting in slime,
-not to mention the goop and the grime!-
and the death bells start to chime.
And that is precisely why I'm
making up this silly little rhyme.
(No I'm not bitter.)
The End.

3 comments:
Wow, sounds like you're set for Christmas presents! Lucky!
Brad, I will take some of that stuff, I can use all of it, or none of it, just give away, and whatever is left, give to me. Gregory and my other kids (Heather, Justin mostly) love to draw,etc. I use sticky notes all the time at work and at home. I also send little notes in lunches on them sometimes, so I will take whatever is left, the little squishy limes, well, Gregory would like them, I think, I know Heather and Justin would like one each. I would like one to let out some stress... "you see that? That little thing just saved your life!" Love that quote from Mystery Men.
Amy
Ha ha ha I love Mystery Men! I haven't seen it in so long. That brought a smile to my face. I'll just bring it to Mom & Dad's house on Sunday and everyone can take what they want.
Post a Comment