Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas wish lists



Well, Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and the sales are starting. We need to know what everyone would like for Christmas! So, as usual, please post your wish lists in the comment section of the blog. (Don't just respond to the email, put it on the actual blog! That way, weird blog-stalkers can get us gifts too!)

Just to get you guys moving, there is a prize for the first person to get their list on the blog! It will be awarded at Thanksgiving dinner.

Love you all!

10 comments:

Lizzie Ann said...

Spathie's list:

new pan set
Costco membership
Entertainment book
jeans and garments for Spencer (ask me his size, he's in denial that he has gained weight since high school)
skirts and shirts for Kathie

Lizzie Ann said...

Dad's list:

~Family group/individual 5X7's for the family room mantel
~DVD's to add to my "classics" collection--Brigadoon, Chariots of Fire, How To Succeed....., Back To The Future 1
~Thumbs (?)--1-6 gb
~Grandchild calendar
~Utah football to win the national championship
~Spun honey

Mike and Victoria said...

I don't think anyone will have a hard time finding something with our list. We're excited to shop for everyone!

-New cell phone (AT&T) don't care if it's used or not

anything to organize:
-shelves
-label maker
-leaning book shelf
-woven basket drawers like this http://www.balifurnish.com/balifurniture/wooden_drawers_with_woven_basket_rattan_furniture.html

(there are some at Target as well)
storage containers

anything to wear:
Mike Needs:
-Work shirts for Mike XL
-pants (call Victoria for size)
-dress socks
-ties
-Watch (for church)

Victoria Needs
-Pants
-Shirts
-Jewelery
-watch (for church)
-shoes
-hiking boots

Items for the kitchen:
-9x13 pan
-bread pans
-blender
-pot rack
-8 oz. plastic cups (kid proof)

Emergency Preparedness:
-5-15 gallon water storage containers
-Steri Pen
-water filter/pump
-car emergency kit
-first aid kit


Entertainment:
-musicals on DVD
-tickets to an event
-year passes to a venue
-board/card games


Camping
-head lamp
-AXE
-Pocket Knife
-Lantern

buy anything that's not on our list too. WE love anything with thought.

Barnie said...

1. The Office Seasons 1&2
2. Blue Planet DVD’s
3. Xbox games: the new Prince of Persia (not the old one which I already have), Mortal Kombat vs. DC Comics, Lego Batman, Any 4 player racing game
4. Microsoft Xbox points so I can buy new songs for rock band
5. Nice Toaster
6. Mail Organizer to match my house
7. Matching Kitchen Canisters for Flour, Sugar, and I don’t know what usually goes in the 3rd one (salt?)
8. Book End Men like these: http://www.wrapables.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=C07003&prodlist=gifts
9. Fun and interesting coffee table book
10. Constellation finder like SkyScout (expensive) OR just a book on constellations (much cheaper)
11. First Aid Kit
12. Gift certificates
13. Clothes

Barnie said...

OH I almost forgot to add a new NBA franchise for Seattle!

Lizzie Ann said...

Here's my list - surprises are always great too!

•Crepe maker
•Play tickets
•BYU Alumni shirt (size L)
•Overhead storage shelf for garage (Hyloft brand that hangs from ceiling)
•Reader’s Digest subscription
•Family Fun magazine subscription
•Fun piano sheet music
•Churchy Calendar (Simon Dewey, Greg Olson, etc.– something about Christ, not other stuff)
•Water filter (camping style)
•Hair trimmer (not the clippers, but the finishing hair trimmer-it's smaller than the clippers)
•Book - Twilight (I guess I better see what all of the hype is about)

Kelli said...

-Guitar
-Skis
-DVD’s:
Just Like Heaven
Raising Helen
Gilmore Girls/House
Elf
-Piano/easy Guitar music (I'm a little obsessed with Secondhand Serenade at the moment for guitar music. Piano from them would be good too) (And for piano music, I would like a good arrangement of "Come Thou Fount")
-Zune player
-black scrubs; Dickie’s small (small bottoms, xs top-I like the one’s with the cargo pockets on the pants)
-Fitted long sleeved shirts I can wear under my scrubs
-Tickets to see the Lion King at the Paramount
-Scentsy Candle warmer
-Home décor stuff
-Healthy recipes/recipe book
-bluetooth headset for phone

RaeAnn said...

Paul:
Wakeboard tote bag
Wallet
Pop-up cleats for boat
New Batman movie (wanna see a magic trick?)
Season 4 of Office
baseball/football cleats
Paul likes boat gadgets if you see something cool

RaeAnn:
Brown and black belts
Brown boots size 6.5
Black closed toe heels
BH 90210 seasons 3-10 (lofty goal, I know)
Work bag/briefcase bag
Dumbell set (I feel dumb not knowing how to spell dumbell/dumbbell)
Any dress from: http://www.mikarose.com/
Digital video camera :)
Call me if you hate all of these ideas.

Lizzie Ann said...

Mom's list:

Grandchildren calendar...We enjoy that so much
Flower arrangement for LR...maybe a couple of you could go in.
Socks...mine are wearing out...black and blue for pants
Black slip
Small & med. frying pans
Ironing board cover...lg. size
Bosch mixing bowl and wire whips assembly (go in together)
Updated picture of each family...maybe 8X10's
Gas tank for BBQ for fuel storage cooking purposes
Shoes for school, 71/2 & comfortable

Kelli said...

Hey everyone,

I need to add to my wishlist furniture...bed, sofa, coffee table, dining table/chairs, bookshelf...etc. Keep your eyes and ears out for good deals/free stuff you or anyone in your wards might be getting rid of. If you see anything fantastic on Craigslist, let me know. I'm moving in January, so anything helps!