Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

Well, we need some new posts on the Arnie blog, so I thought I would post a couple of summer videos.

First, we have Corban and Liam playing in the new kiddie pool. I debated on whether to get the little slide pool or just a regular one, but the extra 5 bucks for the slide were well worth it. They did this for at least an hour and a half straight - without ever stopping.


This next one is of the ward campout at Lake Kachess. We got up there Friday night and all of the campsites were filled. Sis. Grande was nice enough to let us pitch our tent at her campsite. Corban and Liam loved swinging in the hammock with her.

So, what has everyone else been up to this summer? Let's see some action on this blog - it's getting boring!

1 comment:

Barnie said...

I love seeing these videos of your kids, Liz. Sounds like Liam was headed for a meltdown in the 1st video!