Life's Great in 2008
Here's our Update...
We have been patiently biding our time until summer, well spring, arrives and boating season is here. We have managed to find some pretty sweet ways to enjoy the winter wonderland that Boise seems to turn into about one night a week, before it melts the next morning. Paul took me on a dinner train which was very festive, and fun. I think his favorite part was trying to drive home, getting stuck on a hill, and having a toyota corolla tow us through the pass. He now finally believes me that studded tires make a huge difference. Trust me on the snow issues babe. When we are wondering about rain, we will come to you.
I threw on some graduation pictures too. We had a great time with mom and dad, letting them take us to fancy dinners and the movies, and seeing how fast mom really can make four dozen rolls. We had a party for him at the house, but alas, no pictures.
Next you will see us "hookie-bobbing" late one night with our friends Jason and Kenna and our honorary niece and nephew. I caught a mouthful of pine tree and jason nearly missed a mouthful of mailbox.
We went sledding for Paul's bday and had a little get together for him. I spent last weekend in Logan with my sis and her family playing ticket to ride and some other stuff. On the drive home there were eight dead deer within one mile. No pictures to capture that memory either. The snow has dumped a few nights this week which led to more hookie bobbing. We are heading up to McCall over the weekend for the Winter Festival. It is amazing what they can do with snow.
We love seeing you guys and don't have any arnesen reservations on the books for several months, so come and see us!
We have been patiently biding our time until summer, well spring, arrives and boating season is here. We have managed to find some pretty sweet ways to enjoy the winter wonderland that Boise seems to turn into about one night a week, before it melts the next morning. Paul took me on a dinner train which was very festive, and fun. I think his favorite part was trying to drive home, getting stuck on a hill, and having a toyota corolla tow us through the pass. He now finally believes me that studded tires make a huge difference. Trust me on the snow issues babe. When we are wondering about rain, we will come to you.
I threw on some graduation pictures too. We had a great time with mom and dad, letting them take us to fancy dinners and the movies, and seeing how fast mom really can make four dozen rolls. We had a party for him at the house, but alas, no pictures.
Next you will see us "hookie-bobbing" late one night with our friends Jason and Kenna and our honorary niece and nephew. I caught a mouthful of pine tree and jason nearly missed a mouthful of mailbox.
We went sledding for Paul's bday and had a little get together for him. I spent last weekend in Logan with my sis and her family playing ticket to ride and some other stuff. On the drive home there were eight dead deer within one mile. No pictures to capture that memory either. The snow has dumped a few nights this week which led to more hookie bobbing. We are heading up to McCall over the weekend for the Winter Festival. It is amazing what they can do with snow.
We love seeing you guys and don't have any arnesen reservations on the books for several months, so come and see us!
3 comments:
Hookie-bobbing?!? Whoever heard of hookie-bobbing?!? When I first just glanced at that picture of you by the tree, I thought that was the tree you were going to cut down for Christmas and put on that sled to take home! Pauls such a handsome graduate, and honey you ain't seen no snow this season! I was surprised it actually is staying on the ground though. Anyways, not my most funny comment, but I was so thrilled you have posted, I just had to write a lot.
holy crap! what a huge house! we love to see what you guys are up to. i especially want to know what you have REALLY been up to. only if it's my buizness.
Graduation? What's that? This 'graduation' you speak of is foriegn to me...don't ppl just go to school forever and move every year? Weird. Sweet pics in the snow- we used to drag like that, but in the sand!
Post a Comment