Aloha '08 Update
Hi everyone,
Well, I'm sad to say that didn't really hear feedback from any of you on dates and places to stay in Hawaii. Unfortunately, we missed out on the good group airfare while I was waiting to hear from everyone. So... I would really, really, really appreciate it if you could all get back to me about dates and how much extra time you want to spend on the Hawaiian islands. Also, if you are planning on using frequent flyer miles to get there. (I did hear from a couple of you on this one - thank you) That way, if I find another good deal, I can immediately jump on it. My plan, as of now, is the following for the reunion:
Depart Seattle: Friday, May 23 AM flight
Stay for 5 nights on Oahu
Family reunion over: Wednesday, May 28 AM
You can either stay on for an extended vacation, or you can fly back on that Wednesday. Just please let me know what your plans are. Also, let me know if you have any concerns or questions about that date.
I am still working on the place to stay. I have had a couple of other options pop up that look good and I am waiting on some email replies from them on details. I will be booking in the next week or so, so please let me know if you have issues.
I am way excited about this. I think it will be fun.
Love you all!
--Lizzie Ann
1 comment:
Yo Liz. The RaeAnn Arnesens have decided that we will not be using any reward miles. If we are starting the reunion on a friday and ending on wednesday we would like to end our trip on Sunday. Please let me know if there is any more info you need from us to continue the process. Peace.
Post a Comment