Monday, October 23, 2006

Computer problems?

I was wondering if anybody has heard about the problems the Huskies are having as far as not being able to get online; it seems as though they just can't put three W's together. Anyway, I was just wondering what that was all about because the Broncos aren't having those issues at all. Love you guys!

9 comments:

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

Hmmmm...well, I guess you are right. The Dawgs are having problems getting online, and the Broncos aren't. But, maybe that's because the Dawgs are trying to connect to a high-speed connection. With the only decent team on their schedule being Oregon State, looks like the Broncos are still on dial-up. You can't get on the world wide web when you try and begin your web pages with WAC instead of WWW. :)

Love you too!!

RaeAnn said...

Hey, we don't pick our opponents...we would love to be in the PAC 10, but as there are only ten spots here we are stuck in the WAC, beating everyone we come up against...Fresno, Oregon, Utah, and BYU. So we will patiently wait until next year when we add U of W to that list. I am sure our current ranking as 15th has taken into account our schedule, and that Washington's lack of ranking has had its schedule also considered, but that's just a guess.
Am I teasing too much? Boise State football is all we got!!

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

Actually you do pick your opponents with the caliber of team you are my love. We would be happy to kick San Jose State out of the PAC 10 and give Boise state a whirl but I am afraid it might hurt the ego of the BSU fans who are convinced that the Broncos could beat Ohio State. All I can say is good luck with Texas if you get there. Love you Babe!

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

No, not teasing too much at all. I think it's pretty funny. So here's some back at ya. :)

Really, Boise has more than just the Broncos. After all, according to the city of Boise website, Boise is the home of Idaho IceWorld, voted one of the coolest rinks in America by American Hocky magazine in 2004. Also, Wall Street Journal claimed that Boise is an "Oasis for Retirees" in 2004. Now that's distinction.

RaeAnn said...

So I was talking to some retirees at the IceWorld and they were wondering...if we killed Oregon State, and OSU beat the Huskies, and then they beat USC, wouldn't the Broncos most like beat both the Huskies and USC?

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

That would seem to be the natural progression of thought, but let's analyze this further...

Let's look at Oregon State for one moment...they killed Eastern Washington, got killed by Boise State, killed Idaho, got killed by Cal, barely lost to an okay Washington State team, barely beat a struggling Washington team, barely beat a struggling Arizona team, and barely beat USC. I would like to call OSU this year's pancake team, because they flip over more times than your average flapjack.

I don't think it is any guarantee that any team that beat OSU would be able to beat any of OSU's opponents that lost to them. They're too wishy washy.

But one thing you can tell those retirees at the IceWorld, is to make sure their laces are tied tight and that they wear water wings, because they are skating on thin ice by making that type of statement... :)

RaeAnn said...

But at least they can put three w's together...

My baby's poppa (Mike) said...

So I was talking to people who can put three w's together, and they were wondering...if Boise State beat a weak San Jose State by 3 points, and Washington beat San Jose State by 6 points, does that mean that Washington would beat Boise State by 3 points?

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

Enough of this talk about putting three w's together because UW did put three w's together earlier this season vs Fresno, UCLA, and Arizona. Fresno being the given and then UCLA and Arizona neither of which Boise State can even play because they are not good enough.