Walk Information


I just wanted to let you know all the information about the walk this Saturday. It starts at 8 a.m., and if you are planning to help us out, it would be wonderful to have you there by 7:30 a.m. It would also help our numbers if you would sign up online to be a volunteer. You do that by going to the www.walknow.org site, and clicking on Seattle, and then volunteer.
Christian's team is doing well, but we would like to keep adding to the pot. If you feel like you have ever wondered what to get for Gregory or Christian, this would be the time to donate. Beleive it or not, I have spared you so many things when my kids would have asked for donations. We just don't ask. The kids are supposed to be selling popcorn for the scouts right now, and wrapping paper through school. We don't do those things. This one is the ONE time we are doing this, and if you could donate as a work write-off or a personal one, that would be great. You do that by going to www.walknow.org and clicking on Seattle, and then Team Christian.
Things are going well. I went to a Rotary group on Mercer Island today and got spoke. It was pretty successful and it was great to have an opportunity to talk about Gregory. I went to UW today and asked if the frats and sorrorities could offer a helping hand on Saturday. They start school tomorrow and we are getting an email out to all the presidents today. Kiro also said they will most likely do a story. Things are looking good, and I have enjoyed it.
Again, don't worry, I will only be chairing this thing once, and I am just most appreciative of all of you that have helped! I imagine it to be a great celebration for Gregory. I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of people wearing the orange t-shirts on that day!
Love to you all,
Amy and family
1 comment:
I heard that the walk was a great success! I'm sad I wasn't there to support, but I was thinking about you guys all day! Way to go!
Post a Comment