Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fitness Challenge Ends Sunday!!!!

Ok, guys, our 8 week fitness challenge ends this Sunday. All those that are doing the weight loss challenge, that means it's final weigh-in time. These are the last few days for a last chance workout to up your chances in the raffle too!

So, I was thinking I would close this challenge with another healthy Sunday dinner this week. Everyone is invited - just let me know ahead of time if you will be there or not so I can know how much food to make.

Also, you all need to tally up your workout days so I can put together the raffle - and don't forget to let me know what the raffle item you are donating is. If I can get it all together, I would love to do the raffle on Sunday and conference call in Paul and Rae Ann and Kelli.

Hope you all have enjoyed this! I know I have, even though I had a little bit of a setback on the weight loss challenge - oh well, you can't win them all! Thanks for joining me in this!

I love you all!

No comments: