Well, I done did it now. With the help of the fam, especially Lizzie and Brad and Dad we have sold the Jeep. It was a sad day and it broke my heart to see it go. Its a shame that it never even got a name. Brad and Spence, I am officially out of the Jeep club.
4 comments:
It will be a sad day when the jeep sells :(
ok maybe not one last look but a few looks. Anyone wanna buy it?
It is beautiful. What a darn shame, throwing away a perfectly good jeep like that! How much are you asking anyway? Amy
Well, I done did it now. With the help of the fam, especially Lizzie and Brad and Dad we have sold the Jeep. It was a sad day and it broke my heart to see it go. Its a shame that it never even got a name. Brad and Spence, I am officially out of the Jeep club.
Post a Comment