Arnesen Family Blog...News, events, birthdays, weddings, tv shows, acquire, dinners, and other useful information about the Arnesen clan.




For those of you who missed Kelli's Birthday party, here are a couple pictures from that. And if you weren't sure, we all chipped in and gave her a digital camera for her birthday.
Posted by
Barnie
at
11:30 AM
5 comments:
nice shot kelli! i hear you were the first one out, though...happy birthday anyways, though!
Thanks everyone for a great birfday! It was fun to hang out with everyone before I had to leave for school again. And thanks a million for the birthday present! I am so excited to use my new camera!! I miss all y'all, but Mr. Wonderful is keeping me good company, Amy!! Don't forget me while I'm away at school! I love all of you!
kelli....who in the world is MR. Wonderful?
Amy gave him to me for my birthday. He sleeps next to me at night ;o).
I am glad to hear that you didn't just ditch him the first chance you got! You are quite the woman! We love you and miss you!
Amy
Post a Comment