Monday, July 25, 2005

New Family Blog!

Hey everyone! I just set this up so that everyone can keep up on the family news. You can post pictures, post events, and post comments on other people's posts. It's simple and easy to do!

1 comment:

Amy McOmber said...

Hello,

Thanks, Mike for doing this. I have wanted to get this up and running for a long time. I am glad you have done it. This will be great to stay updated on all the fun and exciting things the family is doing. You are the bomb! Thanks for helping the family with your expertise.

I am looking forward to our Lake Roosevelt trip. Hey, does anyone know if it is by Lincoln Rock Campground? Also, I am going to remind you all now that I would like to have everyone do a lip sync at the house boat one evening. So, BE READY! I know, I can just see all of you rolling your eyes right now, but I have so many fun memories of us dancing, singing, watching mom and dad at their performances, etc. It is something we will never forget, and always laugh about for years to come. Let's get ready to rumble!

Love you all, Amy